£18 per hour
020 7193 4003
6 months ago
This nursing home requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Hounslow. My client provides nursing services to the elderly with physical disabilities and mental health conditions. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer £18.00/hr working full or part time. This service offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
• Paid breaks
• Free parking
- Good CQC
• Private pension scheme
• Christmas bonuses
• Uniforms Provided
• Ongoing training
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
• Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
• Wound management
• Administering oxygen
• Putting together treatment plans
• Overseeing a team of care assistants
• Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
• Hold a relevant nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.