£38896 per annum
020 7193 4003
about 1 month ago
- Up to £38,896 per annum
- Flexible hours
- Vehicle benefits
- Private pension scheme
- Fully funded ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
This medium sized nursing home requires a motivated Staff Nurse to work within this beautiful service located in East Ham. At this nursing home, they provide excellent person centred care to elderly residents with mental health conditions. This service has constantly been awarded a 'Good' CQC over all five categories.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.