- Competitive rates
- Up to £41184 per annum
- Paid breaks
- Health care benefits
- Pension scheme
- Sick pay
- Vehicles benefits
- Fully funded ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
This nursing home requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within their warm and friendly environment in our comfortable care home in Clacton-on-Sea. My client provides nursing services to the elderly with Dementia. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach within a strong unit of nurses.
My Client believes there is nothing more important than their residents. They aim to provide the highest possible quality of care for residents, where everyone feels valued, secure and happy. As a charitable organisation, their priority is to ensure their patients feel safe, secure and cared for, in a place where their dignity and privacy is respected at all times. We strive to ensure their residents can feel truly at home, leading a fulfilling life.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.