Based within the Fifield area of Berkshire, this home supports people who have conditions that require clinical support from qualified nurses e.g. Dementia and Alzheimer's.
Being a team-orientated nursing home they require a Staff Nurse to work within their 18- bedded nursing home in Maidenhead.
You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
- Up to £18.00/hr
- Paid breaks
- Competitive pay rates
- Free parking
- Paid uniforms
- Good CQC
- Private pension scheme
- Fully funded ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.