£17.75 - £18 per hour
020 7193 4003
6 months ago
- Up to £18.00/hr
- Paid breaks
- 28 days annual leave
- Free parking
- Free meals on Shift
- NMC renewal
- DBS covered
- Fully funded ongoing training
- Contributory pension scheme
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
This magnificent house with beautiful landscaped gardens, offers specialist nursing and dementia care in West Sussex. Formerly a RAFA home, this West Sussex care home is open to everyone and is at the heart of its friendly local community.
This service provides high quality care for people with dementia within a safe and caring environment, they encourage a social environment and friendship, caring for the individual's needs as a whole, so whether someone requires residential, nursing or dementia care they look to employ experienced staff to cater for their needs.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.