- Up to 42,000 per annum
- Paid breaks
- Parking on shift
- DBS paid for
- Childcare vouchers
- Flexible shift patterns
- NMC renewal
- Pension scheme
- Fully funded ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
Situated in the Borough of Greenwich . This modern, three-storey home specialises in Nursing and Dementia Care for up to 53 older people, as well as to 26 young residents with Physically Disabilities.
There is an experienced and multicultural care team at the home, who take pride in adapting to the varied needs of the residents. You will have a excellent caring approach.
The home strives to lead the way in raising standards and provisions, and was awarded the first Centre of Culinary Excellence. All rooms are en-suite, with modern facilities and amenities throughout.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.