£18.60 per hour
020 7193 4003
7 months ago
Adults, Elderly, Younger Adults - Neurological Conditions
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a well established neurological care centre in Leamington Spa. My client provides nursing services to residents of all ages who have complex neurological conditions such as brain injury, multiple sclerosis, Parkinsons disease and Huntingtons disease. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
You will be joining a friendly and highly skilled team who are dedicated to providing the highest quality of care through their resident focused philopshy.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- A warm and friendly working environment
- Comprehensive healthcare package
- 28 days holiday in the first year, rising to 30 days per annum after 2 years' service
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.