£40000 - £43000 per week
020 7193 4003
3 months ago
My client requires a dedicated Manager to manage a beautiful medium sized nursing home in Newport. You will have a proven track record of maintaining excellent CSSIW compliance and the training and management of staff.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the home and management of all staff. The successful Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
- Care Manager
- Days - 40 Hours per week
- Adults, Elderly, Dementia, Learning Disability
- Alzheimer's, Bipolar/Manic Depression, Challenging Behaviour, Hearing Impairment, Dementia
up to £43,000 per annum*
- RMA Award
Skills and responsibilities
- Day to day running of the service
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Maintaining excellent CSSIW compliance
- Ensuring maximum resident occupancy
- Budget control
- Liaising with outside services
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
MO22481Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.