£17 - £18 per hour
020 7193 4003
2 months ago
Elderly Care including those with Dementia & Physical Disabilities
We require a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a fully CQC complaint nursing home in Crook. My client provides nursing services to the elderly with Physical Disabilities and dementia. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
The home has been rated with an overall GOOD CQC rating, achieving green in every area of the report. The company offer an excellent training and progression route for their staff, and internal promotion is heavily encouraged.
- Excellent staff/patient ratio
- Inhouse training academy
- Free on-site car park
- Company uniform provided
- Family friendly environment
- Pension scheme
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Subsidised lunches
- Good CQC rating
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.