£44000 - £48000 per annum
020 7193 4003
6 months ago
A dedicated and experienced Deputy Manager is required to work closely with the Registered Manager in a fully CQC compliant nursing home in Gloucestershire. My client offers general nursing and dementia care treatment to the elderly. You will have excellent leadership qualities as will be involved in the management of the staff. You will be responsible for assisting the Home Manager in the day to running of the home.
You will be directly involved with senior management and will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Deputy Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
The home boasts a good CQC report in all areas of compliance, and are extremely proud of their staff retention levels. This is a medium sized care home with room for 50 residents and a real family friendly environment. Set in a picturesque rural area in Leeds, the home offers beautiful views for all residents.
- Deputy Manager
- Days - 40 Hours per week
- Dementia, General nursing, Mental Health & Palliative
- Up to £48,000 per annum
- Experience in a senior clinical position
Skills and responsibilities
- Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Supernumerary hours allocated
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
• Contributory Pension scheme
• Family Friendly Policies
• Childcare Vouchers
• Chaplaincy and Pastoral Support
• Sick Pay
• Incentive Scheme
• Long Service Award
• Flexible Benefits (Overtime, Recommend a Friend payments, Free fruit monthly, Free uniform)
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Management qualification desirable
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.