Adults, Elderly, Mental Health,
My client requires a committed and hard working Staff Nurse to work within a cosy nursing home in Liverpool. My client provides nursing services to adults (up to age 65) with varying mental health conditions. If you would like to work in this "Good" CQC rated home then you should have excellent clinical skills, a naturally kind disposition and be empathetic.
My client will also consider those who are newly qualified and those who are new to the country (providing you have your NMC pin).
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Assessing and building relationships with patients
- Correct administration of medication (including IV)
- Preparation & participation in group or one to one therapy sessions
- Provide individual therapy
- Responding to distressed patients (de-escalation techniques)
- Preparing and maintaining patient's records
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Good company pension
- DBS fee covered
- "Good" CQC rating
- Paid breaks
- No need for a uniform, you can wear your own clothes
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.