My client requires a dedicated Home Manager to manage a medium nursing home in Ipswich, Suffolk. The service offers Mental Health Conditions & Dementia Care treatment to Elderly Residents. You will have a proven track record of maintaining excellent CQC compliance and the training and management of staff.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the home and management of all staff. The successful Home Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
- Home Manager
- up to £50,00
- Days - 40.00 Hours per week
- Elderly Care with Dementia Care & Mental Health Conditions
up to £50,000/annum*
- RMA Award
Skills and Responsibilities
- Day to day running of the service
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Maintaining excellent CQC compliance
- Ensuring maximum resident occupancy
- Budget control
- Liaising with outside services
- Refer a friend scheme
- Induction and training programme for all employees
- Superb setting and working environment
- Recognition schemes including Golden Ticket'
- Additional hours/ overtime opportunities
- Competitive pay rates
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Paid breaks
- Uniform provided
- Costs for an enhanced DBS
- Rewards for years of service
- Work a 12 hour shift and your meal is included
- Performance bonus
- 2weeks salary after 12months
- 4weeks salary after 24months
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.