£19.50 per hour
020 7193 4003
3 months ago
- Paid Breaks
- Parking on site
- DBS paid for
- Meals on shift
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- 5.6 working weeks holiday per annum
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
This care home requires a dedicated Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN) to work in their purpose-built service near Virginia Water. The home provides nursing services to Elderly patients with palliative and respite needs. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work within a medium sized service. This service has a vast number of facilities that provides the residents with a range of options to live their lives to the fullest.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.