My client requires a dedicated Deputy Manager to work within a beautiful nursing home in Northampton, Northamptonshire. My client offers Dementia & Palliative treatment to Elderly Residents. You will have excellent leadership qualities as will be involved in the management of the staff. You will be responsible for assisting the Home Manager in the day to running of the home.
You will be directly involved with senior management and will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Deputy Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer 37.5 hours per week.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Deputy Manager
- Days - 37.5 Hours per week
- Adolescents, Children, Adults, Elderly
- Dementia, Drug / Alcohol Misuse, Eating Disorders, General, Head / Brain Injuries, Learning Disabilities, Mental Health, Palliative, Rehabilitation, Secure, Dementia, Palliative
- Up to £35,934 per annum*
- Experience in a senior clinical capacity
Skills and Responsibilities
Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
Recruiting new staff members
Management of all staff
Supernumerary hours allocated
Ongoing development and training of nursing team
Monitoring patient care across the home
- Paid breaks
- Ongoing training
- Pension scheme
- Subsidised meals
- Free parking
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Dementia care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Management qualification desirable
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.