- £30,000 per annum
- Meals on shift
- Free parking
- DBS paid for
- NMC covered
- Uniforms provided
- Small service
- Pension scheme
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
Situated in a beautiful rural setting in the village of Norfolk, close to picturesque villages and the Norfolk Broads.
This three storey service provide support for up to 13 people with support needs. The support team - including nursing cover - are on duty 24/7, making sure the people they support receive the highest quality of care!
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.