- Up to £18.00/hr
- Paid breaks
- Free meals on shift
- Free parking
- DBS paid for
- Childcare vouchers
- Overtime hours available
- Pay review every 6 months
- Employer pension contribution
- Pension scheme
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
This home blends historical premises and modern decor with first class care with easy access to the seafront. Each room has been thoughtfully furnished allowing residents to personalise their rooms to create a home from home.
The staff take great pride in caring for each resident according to their unique needs in a respectful and gentle manner with the aim to preserve their independence as much as possible.
This small bedded home provides Elderly care to Dementia with Palliative needs. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.