My client requires a dedicated Unit Manager to work within a Mental Health nursing home in Middlesex/ West London. My client offers nursing care to those living with Dementia & Substance Misuse. You will have excellent leadership qualities and exemplary clinical skills.
You will be leading the Mental Health unit whilst directly involved with senior management. You will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Unit Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Unit Manager
- 38.5 hours per week
- Adolescents, Elderly
- Dementia, Drug / Alcohol Misuse, Mental Health, Palliative, Secure, Dementia, Palliative
- Up to £45,000 per annum
- Experience in a Senior Clinical Position
Skills and Responsibilities
- Supervising Staff
- On-Boarding Inductees
- Providing ongoing staff training to nursing and care team
- Overseeing Budget
- Monitoring Patient care across the unit
Company Benefits for the Unit Manager role:
- Paid Breaks
- Paid Handover
- DBS Paid For
- Free Parking
- Employee of the Month Awards
- Christmas Bonuses
- Uniforms Provided
- Ongoing Training
- Great Training and Development Opportunities
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Mental Health care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.