£17.50 - £18 per hour
020 7193 4003
3 months ago
- Up to £18.00/hr
- Paid breaks
- Free parking
- Subsidised meals
- Uniforms paid for
- Pension scheme
- Fully funded ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
The home is spacious, comfortable purpose built nursing home situated in the Thornton Heath area of Croydon and within walking distance of three train stations. The layout of the home is specifically designed to provide a safe and pleasant environment. Their aim to provide the finest nursing care for residents. It is equipped with all the facilities necessary to make a residents stay comfortable and beneficial.
The successful applicant will have outstanding clinical skills, experience in a similar setting and a desire to make a positive impact on peoples lives.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.