- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- 28 days holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Competitive pay enhancements
- Company sick pay
- Pension scheme
- Green travel plan
- Good Samaritan Fund
- Employee Assistance programme
- Heart & Soul company recognition programme
- Long service awards
- Recognition programmes
My client requires a dedicated RGN to work within a beautiful nursing home in Taunton, Somerset. They provide high quality personalised nursing services to people aged 55years and older with Dementia as well as assisted living and residential care with a strong focus on living well with dignity. The Home is set in a peaceful garden landscape. You will have Dementia experience, excellent clinical skills and practice in a holistic and naturally caring way.
Working as part of a highly committed team. The Registered Nurse is one of the key and fundamental roles within their communities. As Registered Nurse you will put the residents care and wellbeing at the heart of everything you do. They pride ourselves on the warmth and support we provide to our residents and their families. you will assist in training and monitoring of medication care administration, communicate with resident support services and families and maintain clinical quality assurance.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Dementia cares
- Provide personalised and holistic care
- Support families
- Perform sound nursing assessments
- Develop and implement structured and individualised care plans
- Liaise with GPs and other multi-disciplinary team members
- Assess residents health and wellbeing across a complex and changing caseload
- Develop your knowledge and skills as an RGN and those of others
- Assist in maintaining and developing robust and compliant services
- Promote peoples equality, diversity and rights
- Apply clinical reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied scenarios
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have great references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.