£35568 per annum
020 7193 4003
2 months ago
- £35,568 per annum
- Paid breaks
- Paid handover
- Free parking
- DBS paid
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Weekend enhancements
- Overtime enhancements
- Pay review every 6 months
- Pension scheme
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
HRN take great pride in working with a client that provides nursing services to Elderly with Dementia. This purpose-built service is based within the local community of Hindhead with easy access via public transport.
Within this service, they are dedicated and highly motivated to provide the residents at the service with the highest quality of on-going specialised care tailored to the resident's individual needs - be it 24 hour nursing care.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.