£12 - £15 per hour
020 7193 4003
8 months ago
Health Recruit Network has a number of opportunities that have become available for experienced, hardworking and committed Phlebotomists due to a new Government Study Project for Covid-19 testing.
Take chance to be a part of a movement and make a difference in this difficult time.
Job Setting for Phlebotomist.
• Temporary/Flexible work
• 4-5 Day Shifts a week
• 8 hour shifts with 30 min break
• Training and PPE Provided
• Up to £15phr (PAYE & Umbrella options)
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
• A minimum of 6 months UK experience in Healthcare
• Be a driver and have access to a vehicle,
• Have Phlebotomy Training and be comfortable in collecting blood,
• The Right to Work in the UK,
• Have satisfactory references,
Responsibilities for Phlebotomist:
• You would drive to an assigned Clinic to collect the blood samples and interpret the results,
• Competent in IV Cannulation & Venepuncture
Health Recruit Network Company Benefits for Phlebotomist:
• FREE Registration
• FREE first uniform
• FREE Online Mandatory Training (normal price £82.00 - you get it for Free!)
• Practical BLS & Moving & Handling for £35 (normal price £103.00 - you get if for £35!))
• Competitive pay rates
• Lucrative Referral Schemes
• Temp of the month prises
• Pension scheme & Holiday entitlement (PAYE only)
• Umbrella Services (£10 flat fee for processing of timesheets each week)
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.