South West England
£10 - £12 per hour
020 7193 4003
5 months ago
Health Recruit Network has a number of opportunities that have become available for experienced, hardworking and committed Healthcare Assistants due to a new Government Study Project for Covid-19 testing in Bristol, Bath, Exeter, Gloucester, Plymouth, Salisbury, Wells.
Take chance to be a part of a movement and make a difference in this difficult time.
Job Setting for HCA.
• Temporary/Flexible work
• 4-5 Day Shifts a week
• 8 hour shifts with 30 min break
• Training and PPE Provided
• Ongoing block bookings up to 1 year or more
• Up to £12phr (PAYE & Umbrella options)
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
• A minimum of 6 months UK experience in Healthcare
• Be a driver and have access to a vehicle.
• The Right to Work in the UK,
• Have satisfactory references,
Responsibilities for Health Care Assistant:
• You would drive to an assigned Clinic to collect nose and throat swab samples
• Prepare the samples for transportation or for the testing.
Health Recruit Network Company Benefits for HCA:
• FREE Registration
• FREE first uniform
• FREE Online Mandatory Training (normal price £82.00 - you get it for Free!)
• Practical BLS & Moving & Handling for £35 (normal price £103.00 - you get if for £35!))
• Competitive pay rates
• Lucrative Referral Schemes
• Temp of the month prises
• Pension scheme & Holiday entitlement (PAYE only)
• Umbrella Services (£10 flat fee for processing of timesheets each week)
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.