£17 - £18 per hour
020 7193 4003
about 1 month ago
Elderly Care including Dementia & Palliative
My person centred client requires a passionate Staff Nurse to work within their large nursing home in Wallasey. This home specialises in providing first-class centred care to the elderly as well as those suffering from dementia. To join this team you will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
The home is ideally located in Wallasey with easy public transport routes as well as on site free parking for staff. Already with a very positive CQC report, this home is looking for a nurse to join part of their team and help to maintain the high quality of care. Newly qualified nurses will be offered a full training and induction package.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Competitive pay rates
- Full induction & training package
- Pension scheme
- Ongoing training
- Free on site car park & excellent public transport links
- Company uniform provided
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.