£20 - £21 per hour
020 7193 4003
11 days ago
My client requires a dedicated Clinical Lead to work within a beautiful Nursing Home in Hove, East Sussex. My client offers Dementia Care treatment to Elderly Residents. You will have excellent leadership qualities as will be involved in the management of the staff. You will be responsible for assisting the Home Manager in the day to running of the home.
You will be directly involved with senior management and will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Clinical Lead will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer Days or Nights, 36 hours per week.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Clinical Lead
- Days or Nights - 36 Hours per week
- Dementia, Learning Disability. Old Age, Physical Disability, Sensory Impairment, Younger Adults
- up to £21/hr
- Experience in a senior clinical capacity
- Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Supernumerary hours allocated
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Paid Breaks
- Ongoing Paid Training
- NHS Pension Scheme
- NHS Discounts - Blue Light Card
- Paid Breaks
- Paid Handover
- Shift Pattern : 08:00 - 20:00
- Uniforms Provided
- Subsidised Meals
- Great Development Opportunities for the Right Candidate
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Management qualification desirable
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.