£17 - £17.50 per hour
020 7193 4003
8 days ago
- up to £17.50/hr
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Ongoing Paid Training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- On-site Trainer
- Support with revalidation
- HR Manager on-site
- Paid DBS
- Employee Assistance Programme
This exciting opportunity is for an individual who feels that they would be able to take on the responsibility of an exciting Staff Nurse position for one of the top UK care company providers with excellent progression rates and development opportunities. This beautiful Nursing Home in provides nursing services to elderly residents and is a medium sized Nursing Home. The company pride themselves on the excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach that there nurses take.
This really is an opportunity that you do not want to miss!
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.