My client requires a dedicated Clinical Lead to work within a beautiful nursing home in Leicester, Leicestershire. My client offers nursing care to those living with Dementia Care. You will have excellent leadership qualities, and exemplary clinical skills.
You will be leading the Dementia unit whilst directly involved with senior management. You will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Clinical Lead will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Clinical Lead
- Full Time - 42.00 Hours per week
- Adolescents, Children, Adults, Elderly
- Dementia, Mental Health Condition, Old Age, Physical Disability
- up to £18.92/hr
- Experience in a senior clinical position
- Supervising Staff
- On-Boarding Inductees
- Providing ongoing staff training to nursing and care team
- Overseeing budget
- Monitoring patient care across the unit
Company Benefits for the Clinical Lead role:
- Overtime rate of £25/hr!
- Fantastic support with Induction through Quality Matters Manager
- Fantastic support with Learning & Development - fully funded clinical skills and mandatory training
- Full support if required with Revalidation
- Free access to Royal Marsden Clinical Procedures Manual - online which also supports revalidation
- RCNi eLearning system to support learning & development and Revalidation - free access to Prime Life nurses
- Joint working with DMU, Hull & Lincoln Universities to provide student placements at Prime Life homes with additional benefits for Prime Life nurses to gain mentorship and leadership qualifications
- Career opportunities within the company to progress to Clinical Lead, Nurse Manager, Regional Support Manager, Director level
- DBS checks provided free of charge
- Uniforms, drinks and parking provided free of charge
- Pay review every July (typically been over & above national average and will reward qualification and loyalty to company
- Additional shifts available at home plus other Prime Life sites to add to income received.
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.