- up to £32,500 per annum
- Welcome Bonus £5,000 - Spread over 3 years
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Just drive scheme
- SMART Pension option
This beautiful and caring low secure hospital requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a CQC compliant service in Heathfield, East Sussex. My client provides nursing services to younger adults and pride themselves on the level of care provided and ensuring the residents feel safe and happy but also safe . You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.