£35000 - £36100 per annum
020 7193 4003
about 1 month ago
My client requires a dedicated Deputy Manager to work within a beautiful nursing home in Horsham, West Sussex. My client offers Dementia Care treatment to Elderly Care. You will have excellent leadership qualities as will be involved in the management of the staff. You will be responsible for assisting the Home Manager in the day to running of the home.
You will be directly involved with senior management and will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Deputy Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer Days, 36.66 hours per week.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Deputy Manager
- Days - 36.66 Hours per week
- Learning Disability & Physical Disability
- Cerebral Palsy, Down Syndrome, Epilepsy, Head/Brain Injury, Hearing Impairment, Motor Neurone, Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Muscular Dystrophy, Prader-Willi Syndrome, Profound & Multiple, Learning Disabilities, Speech Impairment, Spina Bifida & Hydrocephalus, Visual Impairment
- up to £36,100 per annum
- Experience in a senior clinical capacity
- Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Supernumerary hours allocated
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Ongoing training
- Uniforms provided
- Subsidised meals
- Free parking
- Workplace pension scheme
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Management qualification desirable
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.