- Up to £19/hr
- Paid breaks
- Paid uniforms
- DBS covered
- Vehicle Benefits
- Private pension scheme
- Fully funded ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Career progression
This small independent nursing home requires a motivated Staff Nurse to work within this beautiful service located in Addlestone. At this nursing home, they provide excellent person centred care to elderly residents with dementia and physical disabilities. This service has been rated a total of 9.5/10 on a well-known care home site and has constantly been awarded a 'Good' CQC over all five categories.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.