Newcastle upon Tyne
£17 per hour
020 7193 4003
4 months ago
My client requires a dedicated Clinical Leadr to work within a beautiful nursing home in Newcastle Upon Tyne. My client is committed to making their residents stay with them as comfortable as possible, visitors are always welcomed with a smile. My client provides General nursing services to Elderly. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
You will be directly involved with senior management and will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Deputy Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer Days, up to 48 hours per week.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Clinical Lead
- Days - Full time
- Palliative Care, Elderly Frail
- Up to £18.00 per hour
- Experience in a senior clinical position
Skills and responsibilities
- Supporting the Deputy Manager in the running of the home
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Management qualification desirable
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.