My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Birmingham, West Midlands. My client provides nursing services to the Elderly. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
My clients home is registered for 50 service users and has consistently received an excellent CQC report. The atmosphere of the home is very vibrant and their approach is friendly. The residents really do feel at home.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- 10% enhancement on weekends and bank holidays
- Ongoing training
- In-depth induction
- Great development opportunities
- Company pension scheme
- Generous annual leave
- Paid breaks
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref : SW37885
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.