City Of London
£28000 - £38000 per annum
020 7193 4003
15 days ago
RECRUITER ASSOCIATE OVERVIEW:
• Office / Remote Blend
•£38K First Year, £50K+ Second Year earnings
• Permanant, Nursing and Social Care
• Full Time. Monday - Friday
Our vision is to become the most trusted staffing company and make a difference to people's lives
Through truly understanding people, sharing our industry knowledge and delivering a consistent and exceptional service
WHY JOIN US?
• 12 week intensive training academy
• Career Development Program
• Vitality Health Insurance
• Free Cinema Tickets
• 50% Gym Membership
• Beer & Soft drinks fridge
• Ping Pong Table
• Rooftop Terrace: Views over St Pauls
• Employee of the Month & Quarter wins a spin of the prize wheel! Win anything from an extra day off to a £500 holiday!
• Annual charity events - volunteering & a fund-raiser!
• State of the art office; Wework space with all the mod-cons!
• Quarterly team building events with early Friday finish
• Bi-Annual trips to far flung destinations - Destinations have included: Berlin, Croatia & Tenerife so far!
WHAT WE DO?
Our specialists Associates place healthcare professionals into leading private healthcare brands as well as supporting the NHS through a chronic nursing shortage. You will be placing candidates who make a difference and save lives.
We support both the private sector in achieving their business aims whilst supporting the public sector in maintaining our world class healthcare service.
HOW ARE WE DOING?
• We are on course to bust £3 million in sales this year
• Healthcare is one of the hottest recruitment sector right now and has proven to be Covid proof
If you want to become part of the one of the UKs most trusted Staffing brands, apply now.
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.