HRN are currently recruiting for a passionate Band 5 General Nurse to cover maternity leave for 3-6 months in a nursing home based in Swansea, along with adhoc shifts in the surrounding areas.
Do you have a minimum of 6 months recent UK experience?
Working patterns: 12hour shifts, Nights only
Job Setting for General Nurse:
- Temporary/Flexible work
- Adults & Elderly
- Dementia, Detention Under Mental Health Act, Learning Disability, Mental Health Condition, Old Age, Physical Disability, Sensory Impairment, Younger Adults
- Up to £30/hr (PAYE & Umbrella options)
Health Recruit Network Company Benefits for RGN:
- FREE Registration
- FREE first uniform
- FREE Online Mandatory Training (normal price £82.00 you get it for Free!)
- Competitive pay rates
- Lucrative Referral Schemes
- Pension scheme & Holiday entitlement (PAYE only)
- Umbrella Services (£10 flat fee for processing of timesheets each week)
- Weekly payroll & support
- Flexible shifts
Registered General Nurse Requirements for RGN:
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Interested? Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.