- up to £17.00/hr
- Free parking
- DBS paid for
- Flexible shift patterns
- Rota two weeks in advance
- Annual incentive scheme
- Pension scheme
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Mansfield. You will be a qualified nurse, with a current registration and the ability to work a combination of shifts. You will be expected to take responsibility for motivating, supporting and supervising a team of support workers in a busy and vibrant home environment where no two days are the same!
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.