Dementia, Elderly & Physical Disability
My client requires a passionate Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Wellington, Somerset, which provides nursing services to Elderly with Dementia. If you are confident in your clinical skills and would like a new challenge within an already well established team this role will be a great match for you.
This home has been rated 9.8/10 on a well-established care homes site and has constantly been awarded a 'Good' CQC rating over all five categories.
- Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Paid breaks
- Pension scheme
- Ongoing training
- Free meals
- Great development opportunities
- Uniforms provided
- In-depth induction
- Great management team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.