• Up to £19 per hr
- Training and Development Scheme
- Revalidation Training
- Paid DBS
- X2 Uniform provided each year
- Sick Pay
- Enhanced Bank Holiday Pay
Staff Nurse Job Setting
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a patient centred nursing home in Derby, My client provides nursing services to the elderly who require general nursing services & will deal with Mental Health Conditions. The successful candidate will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
A delightful home located near to the Derbyshire town of Codnor, set in its own grounds. Due to its heritage as a farmhouse, the building itself has a warm and welcoming appearance, adding to the very homely atmosphere that is appreciated by all Staff & Residents.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
• Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
• Wound management
• Administering oxygen
• Putting together treatment plans
• Overseeing a team of care assistants
• Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
• Hold a relevant nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.