My client requires a dedicated Deputy Manager to work within a beautiful nursing home in Mitcheldean, Gloucestershire. My client offers Dementia Care treatment to Elderly Residents. You will have excellent leadership qualities as will be involved in the management of the staff. You will be responsible for assisting the Home Manager in the day to running of the home.
You will be directly involved with senior management and will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Deputy Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer Days , 40 hours per week.
- Deputy Manager
- Days , 40 Hours per week
- Alzheimer's, Bariatric Care/Obesity, Cancer Care, Epilepsy, Head/Brain Injury, Multiple Sclerosis, Neuropathic, Parkinson's Disease, Speech Impairment, Stroke, Visual Impairment
- Up to £45,000 per annum
- Experience in a senior clinical capacity
Skills and Responsibilities
- Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Supernumerary hours allocated
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Paid Breaks
- Free Parking
- Paid Holidays
- NMC Pin renewals
- DBS Paid
- Generous annual leave
- Uniforms provided
- Ongoing training
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a Senior roles
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Management qualification desirable
Job Ref: SW38002
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.