£53000 - £62000 per annum
020 7193 4003
about 1 month ago
The Clinical Service Manager is responsible for the delivery of services within this CDS which includes the day-to-day operational management of the Trust flagship care home service in Hove.
The Clinical Service Manager is accountable for the provisions of operational leadership and clinical expertise which supports the delivery of high quality care within the service, providing assurance and expertise to the Operations Director for this CDS.
The post holder will be an integral part of the Leadership Team and will be responsible for the delivery of key performance targets in adherence with national legislation and core standards.
They will work closely with the clinical director to ensure the structures and infrastructure support the delivery of high quality care, with opportunity for innovation, creativity and quality improvement.
The post holder will support through modelling strong inspirational leadership which nurtures the growth of an inclusive, values driven culture, which enables, energises and empowers staff.
The post holder will be a Registered Manager with CQC for this care home and MUST hold a current PIN with the NMC
The post holder will work with the Clinical Director and Leadership Team to ensure this service fulfils its ambition to provide exceptional care and to support carers.
- Clinical Service Manager
- Days - 37.50 Hours per week
- Dementia, Learning Disability, Old Age, Physical Disability, Sensory Impairment, Younger Adults
- Alzheimer's, Cancer Care, Cerebral Palsy, Colitis & Crohn's Disease, Epilepsy, Head/Brain Injury, Hearing Impairment, Huntington's Disease, Motor Neurone Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Muscular Dystrophy, Parkinson's Disease, Speech Impairment, Stroke, Visual Impairment
up to £62,000/annum*
- RMA Award
Skills and Responsibilities
- Day to day running of the service
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Maintaining excellent CQC compliance
- Ensuring maximum resident occupancy
- Budget control
- Liaising with outside services
- Ongoing Paid Training
- NHS Pension Scheme
- Paid Breaks
- Free Parking
- Subsidised Meals
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.