£24755 - £27121 basic per annum, pro rata plus excellent enhancements up 60%
- £2652 recruitment and retention premium pro rata
- Continuation of NHS pension
- 25 days holiday rising to 30 with service plus bank holidays
- Option to buy holiday's up to five days
- Private pension matched at 5%
- Enhanced Maternity Benefits
- Cash referral bonus scheme for certain roles
- 24 hour employee assistance line for free advice on work, family and personal life
- People Perks - discounts with hundreds of retailers and services that can amount to an average annual saving of GBP 350
- Staff discount of 15% on new goods at the online shop
- Free on-site parking and good transport links
- Subsidised meals
- Staff loans and company car loans
- Free uniform
- Well-being centre
- Opportunities to progress through our development framework structure
This service has been providing specialist neurological care for over 20 years and has built a strong reputation for quality, personalised and innovative care and rehabilitation through its range of residential and community based services. The residential service currently provides care for adults requiring slow stream rehabilitation and long stays placements due to complex neurological disability. You will be joining us at an exciting time as our building and services are growing.
As a registered nurse joining our team you will develop your skills in this specialist area of practice by working initially with our residents, led by our head of clinical care and senior nurses and alongside our therapy team with an opportunity to rotate to work in our level 2 unit.
Working as a nurse is unique. We expect high standards of clinical care but our nurses also understand the small things that make the biggest difference to our residents and rehabilitation clients. We also make sure that we give you the time you need to develop your skills to deliver truly personalised care and you'll get opportunities to focus on your career development. In fact many of our registered nurses use the skills they develop with us to become senior nurses, clinical nurse specialists or take on managerial roles.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Post-registration experience preferably in neurological care
- Up to date clinical skills
- Passion and drive to work in neurological care and rehabilitation
- The ability to demonstrate a commitment to continued professional development
- The ability to mentor students and less experienced staff
It takes a special sort of person to join our team so if you could see yourself as one of our Registered Nurses, please apply via the button shown.
In the event that we receive a significant number of applications, we may choose to close this role ahead of the closing date published!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.