My client requires a dedicated Registered Manager to manage a medium nursing home in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire. The service offers Dementia Care treatment to Elderly Residents. You will have a proven track record of maintaining excellent CQC compliance and the training and management of staff.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the home and management of all staff. The successful Registered Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
- Registered Manager
- Days - 40 Hours per week
- Elderly Care & Dementia Care
- Alzheimer's, Cancer Care, Challenging Behaviour, Colitis & Crohn's Disease, Epilepsy, Head/Brain Injury, Huntington's Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Muscular Dystrophy, Parkinson's Disease Stroke
- up to £42,000/annum*
- RMA Award
- Day to day running of the service
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Maintaining excellent CQC compliance
- Ensuring maximum resident occupancy
- Budget control
- Liaising with outside services
- Paid annual NMC registration cost - subject to there being no restrictions to practice in place
- Paid breaks
- £500 bonus after 6 months continual service
- Yearly awards and recognition ceremony & dinner.
- In-house training
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- No uniform as part of our dementia strategy
- Access to free parking
- Free meal on shift if working over 7.5 hours that day. This is from a set menu.
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 12 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.