- up to £18.00/hr
- Paid breaks
- Paid handover
- Subsidised meals
- Pension scheme
- £2.00 enhancement when the only nurse on shift
- Free parking
- Ongoing training
- Shift patterns : 07:45 - 20:00
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a built specialist nurse-led service for adults with palliative needs in Leicester, Leicestershire. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
This home has been awarded a 'Good' CQC over all five categories and has rated 8.6/10 on a well-known care homes site.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.