- up to £37,180 per annum
- DBS paid for
- Free parking
- Uniforms provided
- Pension scheme
- Death in service insurance
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
This purpose built 60-bedded service situated in Loughborough, Leicestershire are on the search for a dedicated Staff Nurse to join their team. This home take cares of the Elderly & Younger Adults with Physical Disabilities.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.