HRN are passionate about working with a client who is providing 5* care to their residents. From bistros to pubs and cinema rooms to spas they have created extraordinary care homes, so we are looking for extraordinary people to join their team!
Why they are unique?
They are proud to be a family run business that has grown over the years to a family of over 2000 employees and 25+ nursing and residential care homes. Their philosophy is our residents and their families are at the heart of everything we do'. They are a nationally based care group operating services for elderly people in a range of specialist areas, such as nursing, dementia, and residential care. Passionate about making lives better, every decision they make is because they care. It is why they inspire and support their carers to put their residents' wellbeing at the heart of everything they do.
For the Live yet to be lived - We believe that care homes should not be places of inactivity,
they should represent the opening of a new chapter of life and these values help us achieve that.
• Local Home, national family Always family owned and run, everyone is part of our extended family
• Celebrating life, every day Our aim is to enrich the lives of everyone who lives or works with us. The small details can often make a big difference
• Shared experiences bring us together More than a team, we are a community of support for residents, families, and each other.
And in return you'll get!
Registered Nursing Home Manager
Days - 40 Hours per week
Dementia, Drug / Alcohol Misuse, Eating Disorders, General, Head / Brain Injuries, Learning Disabilities, - Mental Health, Palliative, Rehabilitation, Secure, Dementia, Palliative
up to £65,000/annum*
Skills and responsibilities
- Day to day running of the service
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Maintaining excellent CQC compliance
- Ensuring maximum resident occupancy
- Budget control
- Liaising with outside services
- 30 days holiday (FTE) (including bank holidays) with the ability to increase up to 35 days per year based on service, increasing each year
- Great pay (plus annual pay reviews!)
- Exciting opportunities for career progression (and we have lots of staff who can tell you about their progression!)
- Supportive and bespoke Induction Training Programmes, ongoing training and development and nationally recognised qualifications
- Annual Company and Personal Performance based Bonus Scheme*
- Pension contributions
- Paid for DBS Check
- An excellent range of discounts for restaurants, shops, cinemas, days out and more!
- Annual Staff Awards Programme across all our Homes celebrating our great staff
- Opportunity to work in beautifully appointed interior designed homes
- Opportunity to work for an award-winning Care Home provider
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as a Registered Manager with CQC
- Previous experience of managing a Nursing Home
- You must have a proven track record in the management and delivery of high-quality care within a residential setting.
- Have excellent communication skills with a natural ability to lead, motivate and inspire your team
- Experience and knowledge of working in dementia care
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.