- Paid breaks
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- A competitive pension scheme with employers contributions of up to 9%
- Shift premium pay for bank holidays either time and a half or double time depending on the bank holiday
- Free on-site parking
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Uniforms provided
- Subsidised meals while on duty
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
We are looking for a dedicated Staff Nurse to join a devoted Care team within a purpose built Victorian nursing home in Virginia Water, Surrey. The home specialises in providing first class 24/7 nursing services to the elderly.
You will be leading a team of care staff who provide excellence in clinical practice, undertaking all appropriate aspects of nursing care required as well as being fully involved in the MDT meetings and aiding the home manager in the general running of the home.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.