- Paid breaks
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- A competitive pension scheme with employers contributions of up to 9%
- Shift premium pay for bank holidays either time and a half or double time depending on the bank holiday
- Free on-site parking
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Uniforms provided
- Subsidised meals while on duty
- Pension scheme
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
My client requires a dedicated Staff nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Tunbridge Wells, Kent. My client offers nursing care to those living with Dementia and Physical Disabilities. You will have excellent leadership qualities, and exemplary clinical skills.
You will be leading a team of carers whilst directly involved with senior management. You will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Staff nurse will have excellent clinical and leadership skills.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.