My client is a 30 bedded nursing home and are looking for a dedicated Deputy Manager to join their team. This fully CQC compliant nursing home provides first class care to the elderly and specialises in multiple mental health conditions.
You will have excellent leadership qualities as will be involved in the management of the staff. You will be responsible for assisting the Home Manager in the day to day running of the home and planning fun weekly activities.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Deputy Manager
- Permanent- Full time Hours
- Elderly care including: Head / Brain Injuries, Mental Health, Palliative and Respite Care
- Up to £18.00 per hour
Skills and responsibilities
- Supporting the Home Manager in the running of the home
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Supernumerary hours allocated
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- On-site Parking
- Free Lunch
- Paid Breaks
- Free Uniform
- Christmas Bonus
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Management qualification desirable
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.