- up to £18.00per hour
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Free Uniform
- On-site Cafeteria
- Paid Breaks
- Free on-site Parking
My client is a 35 bedded nursing in Leeds and requires a dedicated Nurse to work in their beautiful nursing home. The home provides nursing services to elderly with nursing and dementia care. The home manager has many years experience in the health sector and helps with the ongoing training programmes to ensure their Good CQC rating.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.