£19 - £19.20 per hour
020 7193 4003
3 months ago
My client requires a dedicated Peripatetic Nurse to work across four nursing home in Liverpool. You will have excellent leadership qualities, and exemplary clinical skills.
You will be directly involved with senior management. You will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Peripatetic Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Peripatetic Nurse
- Days / Nights - Full or Part Time Hours per week
- Adolescents, Children, Adults, Elderly
- Dementia, General, Mental Health and Palliative
- Up to £19.20 per hour
- Experience in a senior clinical position
Skills and responsibilities
- Supervising Staff
- On-Boarding Inductees
- Providing ongoing staff training to nursing and care team
- Overseeing budget
- Monitoring patient care across the unit
Company benefits for the Peripatetic Nurse role:
- Ongoing Training
- Great Training and Development Opportunities
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.