£30000 - £40000 per annum
020 7193 4003
8 months ago
My client requires a dedicated Senior Staff Nurse to work within a well regarded and fully CQC compliant mental health hospital in York. My client offers nursing care to those living with mental health conditions. You will have excellent leadership qualities, and exemplary clinical skills.
You will be leading the team and setting an exemplary example whilst directly involved with senior management. You will be responsible for supervising staff and monitoring patient care. The successful Senior Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
- Senior Staff Nurse
- Days and Nights - 42 Hours per week, flexible shifts.
- Adults, Elderly
- Eating Disorders, Mental Health, Secure, Rehabilitation.
- up to £40,000
- Experience in a senior clinical position
Skills and responsibilities
- Supervising Staff
- On-Boarding Inductees
- Providing ongoing staff training to nursing and care team
- Monitoring patient care across the unit
Company benefits for the Senior Staff Nurse role:
- Ongoing Training
- Great Training and Development Opportunities
- Paid Breaks
- Good company pension
- "Good" CQC rating
- Subsidised Lunch
- Free Parking
- DBS and NMC fees covered
- £250 personal CPD
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about Mental Health care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.