- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Company pension scheme
- Generous annual leave
- Paid breaks
- Shift patterns : 08:00 - 20:00
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Leicester. My client provides nursing services to the Elderly with Dementia. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
My clients home offers a versatile range of care packages from an experienced team of carers, incorporating innovative methods and adhering to standards recognised by fellow health professionals and regulators.
Residents have 24-hour access to carers, while enjoying numerous activities and personal interests thanks to the home's policy of supporting the pursuit of a satisfying daily lifestyle.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.